Knowing how to organize is a skill that needs to be learned. While some of us have a natural aptitude towards organizing, it doesn't mean that we all couldn't use a bit of extra training. You wouldn't assume that I know how to multiply without being taught skills...just like I wouldn't assume you know how to organize without being taught skills.
WHAT WE DO:
We work together so you can:
- Get the most out of your space so the things you use and enjoy are most accessible
- Set up systems and processes so routine tasks are on autopilot
- Access files, papers and supplies when you need them
- Set-up mail and email systems ensuring that important information and deadlines are not overlooked
- Create an environment that enables you to stay focused on tasks at hand, work effectively and feel good in your space
WHAT WE ORGANIZE:
My specialty areas include office organizing, paper management, system development, technology, and business organizing:
- I have had special training in helping clients with ADHD and creating systems that bolster their success. Researchers have found that many over-stressed, over-worked, and overwhelmed people exhibit characteristics typical to ADHD. I have found that the same techniques that help my clients with ADHD help many of my super-busy clients too.
- Many of my clients that work from home understand that creating order in their work life means creating order in their home lives too. Transitioning from organizing the office to the home and back is common.
- Typically, organizing focuses on HOW to do things and then doing them. This is an important part of our work. I've learned, however, that getting clarity about WHY we are organizing is what makes the work we do together most effective and long lasting. Understanding the WHY is the part of the Organizing process we call Organizer Coaching. Sometimes this work is done separately from the organizing process and sometimes it's done simultaneously. Anytime I do on-site organizing, coaching is part of the process.
WHAT TO CONSIDER:
Remember that all organizers work differently. When you know
what to ask for, it helps you find the best organizing and productivity professional to suit your needs. Deciding who is the right organizer for you can be challenging.
If you are seeking an experienced certified professional organizer to
help you in your business, home office, household office, volunteer work,
non-profit, satellite office, or anywhere my organizing experience,
technology background, leadership skills and business expertise can be used please contact me today.
If you are looking for services that are not listed here or
think that perhaps you have different needs, we welcome your inquiry. We have
an extensive network of organizing professionals that can help you. Each
organizer within my personal network has an area of specialty that we know will
meet your needs.
We are here to help you find the right fit for you! If we
can’t help you, we know someone that can!
Contact us today and
let us help you start getting organized!
top of page