POLICIES AND FEES
Congratulations! You are on the right path to getting the support you need. Here are more details to help you make the best choice when deciding how a productivity and organizing professional can help. EFO offers a variety of packages developed through our years of experience that are designed to give you real results and to support your success.
My services are geared to help you increase productivity and improve quality of life. Contact me today to discuss which approach would be best for you:
On-site Hands-on Sessions:
3 Hour Session: $ 300
Sessions are available with a 3 hour minimum.
- Time over 3 hours is billed in 1/4 hour increments at base rate of $100 per hour
- Appointments not cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled appointment time may be subject to a cancellation fee
Payment to be made at conclusion of each session via cash, check or credit card
Pricing is for the Philadelphia area and includes one hour round-trip travel (see policies below)
Phone Coaching/Virtual Organizing:
3 Month Plan : $900
- Six 60 minute coaching calls over 3 month period (2 per month recommended)
- Email support included and encouraged
- Billed and scheduled monthly
Monthly Plan : $350
- Two 60 minute coaching calls within 1 month period
- Two hours email support
90 Minute Spotlight Intensive: $275
- One 90 minute coaching session
- Focus on a specific obstacles or refocus on goals and expectations
Business Coaching for new organizers and members of NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers):
Hands-On Sessions - Phone Coaching/Virtual Organizing Combo:
Hands-On/Phone Coaching Combo Package: $999
- THREE 1-hour phone sessions and TWO 3-hour hands-on sessions
- For maximum effectiveness all sessions to be booked within a 2 month period
- Email support included and encouraged
- Pricing is for the Philadelphia area and includes one hour round-trip travel (see policies below)
Corporate Consulting Package:
- 60-90 minute productivity and/or organizing workshop. (Workshop Topics), followed by One-on-One consultations.
Productivity/Organizing Audit with Action Plan:
Presentations and Workshops:
- On-site audit with written action plan: from $300
Fees are reflective of your specific needs. Please contact me to discuss options
Give the Gift of Time. Contact me today and I'll email you a gift certificate right away.
TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE SESSIONS:
You don't have to decide ahead of time what type of work we will be doing at our sessions. Sometimes you'll need productivity support, sometimes we'll need to dig in and organize your stuff, and sometimes it will serve you best to coach around issues that are bogging you down. Each session is customized to your particular needs and challenges. On-site sessions can be formatted as either one hour of coaching followed by two hours of hands on work, or as a 3 hour session with integrated coaching.
- I value your time and commitment to our work. It is of prime importance that I not only give you results, but that I leave you with both the skills and motivation to manage and maintain the systems we‘ve created.
- How long your project takes and costs depends on many factors. These include your ability to make decisions, your ability to manage interruptions during our time together, and your follow through on work done between sessions.
- Don't feel compelled to "fix things" before I come; it helps to see how you are currently functioning in your space.
A cornerstone of formal coaching is the concept of the co-designed relationship. This simply means that you are a partner in the work we do together. I don't bring a pre-set program or process to the work we do. Each session is customized to your particular needs and challenges.
- I will clarify and confirm with you what you'd like to accomplish during each call. This ensures that the time we spend together is as valuable and effective for you as possible.
- The goal of coaching is to support you in developing competence in behaviors that are effective, authentic, and produce results. Take the Coachability Self-Test to determine if this might be a good time for you to move forward.