03 Sep What Productive Leaders Do
What is the connection between productivity and leadership?
Perhaps the question is how can these two concepts be pulled apart?
- A great leader creates the environment for their team to be successful; thus productive.
- A productive leader gets things done – and that’s not going to happen without strong leadership.
Leaders who produce:
- Know what’s important and ensures their team focuses on that work
- Have systems in place so team-members know what’s expected
- Create space for growth, creativity, and innovation
- Develop cultures in which team-member contributions matter
- Build connections so that team-members feel they belong
Want to learn more? This week I share my appearance on Smead’s Keeping You Organized podcast: